A Guide: First steps in Neural Networks
We are close, really close, with our Neural Network for InteliAthlete. While working on the platform, our own Max will share his journey along the way…
His first post is a simple guide for the clueless programmer that doesn’t know fancy terminology. Not a tutorial for dumb people, his article is simply written in a more basic manner so it is easier to follow by any potential reader – from rookies to professionals – without assuming previous knowledge of the subject matter.
- How complicated is it to create Neural Networks?
- What can Neural Networks be used for?
- What can’t you do with Neural Networks?
- When should you use Neural Networks?
- What exactly IS a Neural Network?
- What is the difference between a Neural Network and conventional programming?
- What would be a basic structure for a useful Neural Network?
- What are input neurons and how many do I need?
- What are output neurons and how many do I need?
- What is backpropagation?
- Bias neuron?
- What exactly happens with the data inside a neuron?
He concludes with teaching you something practical.
Read the entire article on our IoT.do – Internet of Things Portal:
First Steps in Neural Networks